Saturday, August 30, 2008

All in 1 week

Ok so the first day was rough. It got a lot easier during the week Ryan is a total goofball, you know about Monday. Tuesday, a couple of tears, but he did go get in line and walked in with the class. When I picked him up he gave the teacher a big hug. Wednesday I got a hug, love ya and see you later, mom. Thursday I barely got a hug or love ya. Friday he actually wanted me to drop him off at the curb and let him go by himself. I think that he likes his teacher cause every day he gives her a big hug. Can you believe the change in one week. he is so cute an crazy all at the same time. So we should have a pretty easy school year ahead of us (I did knock on some wood so I wouldn't be juixing myself or Ryan). Time for bed.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Here's to next week having No Tears!

Tenice Stuart said...

Hey, we have blog up and running now and we added you. We can remember your husband name. Please email us his name.
Thanks,
Tenice